PeopleSource is an international HR Outsourcing and Consulting firm headquartered in Singapore and focusing on the Indonesian market.
Joint our client, International Filtration Manufacturing Company currently has immediate vacancy for experienced and committed person for a position as:
Operation Manager (Karawang)
- Manages the whole operation of wire and dramix plant to support the sales demand and growth.
- Prepares long term plan (staffing, capacity planning, investments, etc.)
- Defines the KPI’s for the whole operation and ensures the deployment down to the work floor.
- Organizes and manages the quality department to meet all the quality targets
- Organizes and manages the production department to ensure realization of targets related to output, productivity and cash cost.
- Organizes and manages the technical department to develop and maintain state of the art process standards in line with the wire best practices.
- Taking the necessary actions to ensure that the inventory target levels of RM, WIP, FG and delivery reliability targets are met.
- Ensures the right number of qualified people is in place in line with current and future expansion needs of the operations.
- Ensures adequate training and development of staff
- Ensures optimal way of working of the whole operations in line with the basic behavior of the quality house: “market-in, respect for people, and waste elimination”.
- Ensures Safety, Health, Environmental and 5S targets are fulfilled.
- PPCI Control
- Engineering supervision
- Reports to General Manager (Expatriate)
- Male or Female, 33 – 40 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree from Technical university
- Minimum 5-7 years in Production and Technical experience in
- Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Use Technical/Functional Expertise : Possesses excellent technical/process/production knowledge in own domain. Is familiar with and attentive to safety and environmental aspects. Knows how to handle industrial relations. Stimulates exchange of knowledge with other plants. Is familiar with the wire business as such. Knows the financials relating to the department.
- Manage Profitability: Optimizes/uses most appropriate processes and materials. Tries to avoid sources of unnecessary costs. Looks constantly for cost effectiveness.
- Analyze Issues: Takes a wide variety of aspects when solving department-related problems. Considers strengths and weaknesses of department. Runs department from an X+3 perspectives.
- Provide Direction/Manage Execution: Delegates tasks so that department keeps running smoothly when absent. Stimulates the development of common vision in team, so that roles and commitments are clear. Has the courage to take unpopular measures. Stimulates cooperation in teams;
- Influence Others: Succeeds in reconciling conflicting opinions by displaying an appropriate management style. Goes for win-win solutions.
- Takes pro-active action with a view to avoiding future problems.
- Coach & Develop: Transfers knowledge and experience to team members. Gives feedback on performance. Points to shortcomings and looks for solutions. Helps others in solving problems.
- Build Relationships/Foster Open Communication: Builds relationships with other plants. Listens to others and responds. Creates open atmosphere in which people are invited to express their opinions.
- Drive for Results: Mobilizes entire department towards achieving the targets successfully. Regularly exceeds the set objectives.
Attractive numeration will be provided to the right candidate. Ideally you are coming from manufacturing trading company, MNC or have some international exposure and have experience in handling plant operations and good in managing workforce and financial.
Please send your CV in Ms. Word format and current salary to: